🚫 Could I force a miscarriage? – Take the self-evaluation
- Self-inducing an abortion naturally is illegal in many countries and states.
- Physical manipulation to induce a miscarriage is also unlawful.
- Most DIY abortion methods, whether medical, herbal, or non-medical, carry higher risks and side effects, making them unsafe.
This article informs you of legal regulations and how you can proceed. Continue reading the article here!
Could I Force a Miscarriage? – Your Self-Evaluation
Wondering whether to have a self-induced abortion using home remedies? Answer three multiple-choice questions about your situation and receive a professional evaluation within seconds on your screen.
Is it Legal to Self-Abort?
- Most countries have stricter laws on self-induced abortions than on abortions overseen by a physician.
- It is safe to assume that any restrictions on abortion in general also apply to self-induced abortions.
- Until When Can I Get an Abortion?
- In many regions, self-inducing an abortion is considered a crime. The concern for the safety of the mother outweighs her desired freedom.
- Circulating concoctions or objects intended for self-administering abortions is prosecuted in many countries.
- ❗️If you are debating whether to see a doctor after a failed abortion because you fear legal repercussions, know: The symptoms of forced miscarriage and natural miscarriage are almost identical. In most cases, your doctor cannot tell the difference.
Abortion Home Remedies
If you do an online search on self-managed abortion, you will find DIY abortion "instructions." The two most frequently mentioned methods are:
Creating an abortion cocktail using herbs such as parsley, sage, saffron, or mugwort does not induce an abortion directly. The consumption of high doses of supplements can cause adverse reactions. It is possible that this would trigger contractions of the uterus, causing the baby to be expelled.
Terminating a Pregnancy with Medication
In most countries, drugs with abortifacient effects — such as mifepristone and prostaglandins — are prescription only and cannot be obtained over the counter.
Your body is too valuable to risk the content of street-corner or foreign pills.
It is never a good idea to take more than the recommended dose of over-the-counter medications such as pain relievers or prescription medications such as antibiotics.
Learn more about:
Possible Risks Factors of Natural Abortions
Physician-facilitated abortions can lead to complications, but even more risks are associated with DIY abortions.
In many cases, herbal abortifacients or other home remedies do not lead to a complete abortion, but can be detrimental to your health.
Using an instrument to induce abortion can cause injuries that may lead to heavy bleeding.
If you are suffering from the effects of an attempted abortion, seek medical help immediately.
⛔️ The worst-case outcome would be life-threatening due to blood poisoning, heavy bleeding, or overdose. Therefore, it is advisable not to attempt a self-managed abortion. Your life is valuable!
Get the best medical and mental health support possible. You are worth it!
- 💡 My Greatest Concern - take our problem-solving test
Pregnant and Anxious
Are you afraid that someone may find out about your pregnancy? Are you looking for a secret way out? Perhaps you are just looking for a holistic herbal method, because you do not want a medical procedure. Or maybe finances or regulations hinder you from getting a regular abortion. Either way, the situation you are facing is anything but easy!
We have a wealth of free resources, which we would love to share with you. You are not alone as you walk through this dark valley. Your heart is worth more than a quick fix! Use the links below to discern your fears and desires, and possible solutions:
- ⚖️ Should I get an abortion? - Take the Abortion Test
- ⛑ Pregnant – Now What?! – Take the First Aid Test
The attempt to give yourself an abortion can lead to serious side effects. These risks make self-abortions unsafe for the pregnant woman.
Therefore, abortions must be performed under the supervision of a medical provider. Self-inducing an abortion is usually illegal. The pursuit of a DIY abortion often stems from the desire not to be found out. More than ever, this would be a good time to choose someone to confide in.
Having an abortion via natural means such as using herbal extracts is considered a criminal offense in many countries. These laws are meant to protect women from the high risks and complications associated with self-induced abortions. Therefore, most governments require abortions to be performed by medical staff. When a woman desires to "fix things" on her own, her situation is usually bleak. Support is available.
An abortion can lead to heavy bleeding, adhesions, or a greater risk of infection. Apart from the physical side effects, having an abortion can have emotional repercussions. Every woman's experience stands alone. Therefore each woman has the right to carefully weigh her personal concerns, before making a decision.